Underwater with Lamp and Table




I took these photos while Maddie and Grace were trying to set up the table. I learned from this shoot that I need to prepare better before I leave. I also need to have the tablecloth on the table before we put the table in the water. We tried to put the tablecloth while the table was in the water and it was too difficult. I need to bolt down the lamp so the lamp does not fall. Lastly, I need to bring goggles!! It would have been a lot easier if we had goggles. That was a really stupid mistake. I feel like I should also be in the water to help out and maybe it will be easier. 


Comments

  1. THESE ARE AMAZING! I love this! Why are you even thinking of another concentration, Kayla? First, take a look at what you have - really look. you have embarked on a path that offers an interesting viewpoint of living settings that are out of the norm. Let's talk tomorrow and plan. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment