Chair Photos

Here are all of the chair photos that I took over Thanksgiving break. I really like this idea and I think my favorite photos are the first three. I am not a huge fan of the Christmas trees one. I might re-take them. My camera was acting weird and it was dark so the photos did not turn out that good. If I end up doing the underwater Concentration, then I could put one of these photos in my breath. I was maybe thinking of putting the second on in Scholastic? 











My other ideas for the chair:
- On the beach (Maybe Baker's Beach)
- In the city with people walking by --> doing a long exposure
- Near a bunch of cars and get light trails 

I also took this photo at the Christmas tree place and I really like it. There is no chair though...

Comments

  1. I like this direction as well. I know it might ruin the chair but what about trying it in the pool? Yes to the second/third in Scholastic. I like the front porch one as well but it seems out of focus to me. Let's talk in class today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing on the concentration now? Have you done more with the chair at this point?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment