HDR

Assignment #2:

My Photos:



  1. HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. HDR is the process of taking a series of photos and combining them to make a different kind of photo. This kind of photography takes the photo and brings detail to the shadow and highlights. In order to do HDR photography, you have to take different exposures of one scene. I got this information from www.stuckincustoms.com/hdr-photography/ 
  2. I love this HDR photo of a city. I like how it has a long exposure so you can see the different light trails from the cars. I also love the range of different colors in the city and how some of the light shows in the sky. 

Comments

  1. This was a great assignment for you - I appreciate you taking the time to get images that work so well together - and you get out of the usual comfort zone of a school assignment. What do you think of HDR for work in the future for you?

    See? I told you you should be taking photography again...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment